Bottle Armor Transport Racking System
Introducing Bottle Armor™ - An Innovative Racking System that Reduces Bottle Mortality and Increases Bottler's Efficiency & Earnings
Bottles that don't bounce...don't break
Rehrig Pacific introduces Bottle Armor™ - our latest innovative racking system that's solving bottler's "leaker" problems - and revolutionizing the home and office delivery (HOD) business.
Benefits for Bottlers
Bottlers can increase their earnings by drastically reducing their bottle mortality, and at the same time increase operational efficiency and customer satisfaction and retention. In addition, secure bottles greatly reduce rack and truck maintenance costs and significantly increase employee satisfaction and safety.
Independent testing proves that Bottle Armor protects bottles better and has the highest strength to weight ratio of any plastic racking system on the market today. See the testing results and view the videos for yourself! This means your delivery trucks can carry more bottles or less weight.
Vibration Test Results
• Bottle Armor Vibration Results
• ProStack™ Vibration Results
• TierStack™ Vibration Results
Vibration Test Video
Vibration Test Procedures
Bottle Failure Photos
Freight Density Chart
Comparative Impact Video
- Bottle Armor utilizes shock absorbing elastomer bumpers and contoured contact surfaces to cushion and contain 3-gallon and 5-gallon water bottles during transit.
- Fully enclosed fork tine pockets protect bottles and modular design allows fork lift drivers to easily configure rack heights and layers of different products.
- Consistently molded dimensions and tolerances facilitates automation and speeds truck loading.
- High visibility runners aid alignment for fork lift drivers and reduce breakage when stacking
- Stack up to three racks, 15 layers, high
- Open architecture increases bottle visibility and access for drivers and automated de-palletizing equipment
- Rugged, easily replaceable snap-on runners
- Bottle Armor virtually eliminates packing complaints or "leakers" from customers and route drivers by greatly reducing the vibration the bottle sustains while riding in the bay of the delivery truck
- Colors: Choice of standard or optional non-heavy metal (NHM) or FDA approved colors
- Base: Replace runners with 48” x 40” pallet base compatible with multiple systems
- Bumpers: Available with or without elastomer bumpers
- Tracking: Bar code labels or RFID tags
4010 E. 26th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
(800) 421-6244 US
(323) 262-5145 Int'l
(323) 269-8506 Fax
S.A. de C.V.
La Noria #103
Parque Industrial Queretaro
Santa Rosa Jaurequi
Queretaro, Qro. C.P. 76220
+52, (442) 296-2000 Phone
+52, (442) 296-2030 Fax