Waste, Recycling & Public WorksWhen customers buy products from Rehrig Pacific they are selecting a company with a proven reputation to support their customer’s business initiatives and exceed their expectations. This has been our pledge and practice since our founding in 1913.
Factors making Rehrig the leading supplier to the Waste & Recycling Collection industry:
- Five (5) manufacturing locations for waste & recycling carts located across the U.S.A. providing on-time service and shorter lead times
- Smallest transportation carbon footprint and least expensive freight lanes with our dedicated in-house transportation group (RTG).
- Complete line of collection carts and containers for household, commercial and public waste & recyclables and a growing line of products for medical waste collection and public works
- C.A.R.T.S – The most advanced Internet based asset and data management software for the collection industry
- Local sales and service representatives from coast to coast
- In-house roll-out cart Assembly & Distribution crews
- Internal IT development and support staff for RFID hardware and our proprietary Asset Tracking & Service Management software (C.A.R.T.S.)
- Recycling infrastructure to support cart & container reclamation programs when products reach the end of their useful lives
- Recycled Material Purchasing Program for baled #2 HDPE to close the loop and increase the recycled content of all of our products
- Industry leading product quality and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional financial stability
Added Value for Rehrig customers:
- Proven products and services that allow companies to concentrate on their core business
- Quantifiable positive impact on their business
- Reduced capital, labor, administrative and liability expenses
- Environmentally friendly solutions that allow companies to improve their sustainability scorecard and reduce their carbon footprint
- Accurate account and service verification data allowing improved billing and operational efficiencies
- Complete visibility to avoid servicing non-paying accounts
- Sophisticated inventory and asset management resources designed to minimize capital loss
We believe that the wide breadth of our product and service offerings along with our scale, scope and experience provide Rehrig’s customers with the best value proposition in the industry today. Find out more on this website or contact your local Rehrig Pacific representative today.