A lidded solution that delivers superior product protection without compromising nestability
Lidded Field Crates are the durable alternative to wire-bound containers that cause injuries, loose their shape and won’t stack when heavily packed-out in the field with products such as spinach. A unique folding and detachable hinged & locking lid can be stored inside the body without reducing nestability for empty storage. These well ventilated containers allow quicker cooling and complete drainage and won’t absorb moisture or bacteria from the environment.
The inter-play between hinge and lid acts like a lever to help pack more produce and/or ice inside the container. Even with heavy pack-outs, the container base, reinforced rim and the lid retain their shape for positive stacking between the crates. Wide ergonomic handles ease grasping and lifting in any orientation.
24.13" × 16.00" × 13.00" (61.3 cm × 40.6 cm × 33.0 cm)
21.00" × 12.25" × 12.50" (53.3 cm × 31.1 cm × 31.7 cm)
- Durable field crate made with impact resistant HDPE resin
- Smooth interior protects fragile produce
- Eliminates wire-bound wood injuries
- Detachable lid neatly nests for efficient storage
- Ergonomic handles
- Lid hinge action maximizes field pack-out
- Stacks easily and securely
- Excellent ventilation for cooling and processing
- Colors: Choice of standard or optional non-heavy metal (NHM) or FDA approved colors. Lid and base may have different colors for product or ownership coding.
- Decoration: Hot-stamp branded logos
- Tracking: Bar code labels or RFID tags
4010 E. 26th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
(800) 421-6244 US
(323) 262-5145 Int'l
(323) 269-8506 Fax