1-Way Grape Shipper
In response to growers’ critical needs to reduce product damage in shipment Rehrig Pacific responded with the 1-Way Grape Shipper. These 100% recyclable, polypropylene crates are designed to transport grapes safely from the field to the cooler to the retailer with optimal care insuring more saleable fruit than other forms of disposable 1-way packaging. 1-Way Grape Shippers are highly impact resistant and won’t draw out moisture like wood or corrugated containers so your grapes stay fresher and more marketable longer.
Featuring smooth interior surfaces to cradle and protect perishables, these durable and well ventilated containers allow for quicker cooling, more consistent temperature control and improved drainage. Interlocked when stacked and highly nestable when empty for space efficiency, Rehrig Pacific’s 1-Way Grape Shippers provide superb stability and compatibility with standard 40" × 48" grocery pallets. The lightweight, easy to handle design helps minimize labor costs.
At the retail level, these crates made with all natural virgin resin are highly sought after by recyclers and will provide a valuable source of revenue, rather than a disposal expense, for the grocer.
20.00" × 16.00" × 5.50" (50.8 cm × 40.6 cm × 14.0 cm)
18.75" × 14.75" × 5.38" (47.6 cm × 37.5 cm × 13.7 cm)
Capacity: 18.0 lb. (8.2 kg)
- Highly nestable when empty reduces storage space and shipping costs
- Optimal venting for efficient cooling
- Fruit friendly contoured bottom and smooth interior
- Won’t absorb moisture from grapes, stems or atmosphere
- Snap-over Easy-Lock™ corner ledges lock crates when stacked
- Efficiently stack 6 crates per layer and 3-pallets high
- Eliminates stilts and racks
- Retail friendly and display ready
- 100% recyclable PP resin
- Decoration: Hot-stamp branded logos
- Tracking: Bar code labels or RFID tags
4010 E. 26th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
(800) 421-6244 US
(323) 262-5145 Int'l
(323) 269-8506 Fax