5.0 Gallon (20 Liter) Bag-In-Box
The patented Rehrig Pacific Bag-In-Box is a rugged and dependable reusable replacement for one-way corrugated syrup bag cartons. A better solution for handling syrup bags, the plastic Rehrig Pacific Bag-in-Box lidded crate is engineered to keep bags clean and protected during storage and transit. Produced from premium grade high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the box has strength and integrity. The integral split lids provides overhead cover and the smooth interior walls and bottom support and contain syrup bags.
The Rehrig Pacific Bag-In-Box has a unique inclined bottom that promotes even syrup flow until the bag is completely empty. The carefully designed spout opening protects quick connect devices (QCD) during transport, but allows easy access and proper restraint when needed for service. Bag-In-Box crates inter-stack and nest 3:1 when empty so they can be used with or without metal racks saving valuable room in crowded storage rooms and spaces. You can confidently stack pallets two high in warehouses without collapsing due to crushed or damaged cartons.
Today, reusable plastic crates are still the better sustainable alternative to one-way corrugated trays and shrink film packaging as repeatedly shown in life-cycle analysis by various institutions. See Building the Business Case for Reusable Transport Packaging.
External Dimensions (L × W × H):
18.00" × 12.00" × 9.38" (45.7 cm × 30.5 cm × 23.8 cm)
- Hard plastic crate protects cartons from crushing impact and punctures from fork tynes, wood splinters and metal fasteners on pallets
- Integral split-lid provides rigid stacking surface and hangs vertically for nesting and storage
- Convenient handles front and rear
- Vertical top lip permits automated palletizing
- Smooth internal surfaces protect syrup bags from snagging or tearing
- Inclined bottom promotes even syrup flow until bag is empty
- Drainage holes in top rim and bottom make cleaning easy and prevents moisture collection
- Unique spout opening holds QCD positively in place during service
- Highly nestable to reduce space needed for empty storage
- Stack full crates 5 layers high per pallet and 2 pallets high with confidence
- Colors: Choice of standard or optional non-heavy metal (NHM) or FDA approved colors
- Decoration: Hot-stamp branded logos
- Tracking: Bar code labels or RFID tags
Please click to read our white paper, “Visual Attention to In-Store Marketing: The Role of Secondary Packaging in Brand Awareness”.
4010 E. 26th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
(800) 421-6244 US
(323) 262-5145 Int'l
(323) 269-8506 Fax