15 Dozen Stacking Egg Crate
Egg producers and supermarket and grocery chains are constantly looking for ways to save space and reduce breakage within the supply chain between the producer and the consumer. The 15 dz. Stacking Egg Crate is the reliable, reusable solution. This straight walled crate has more internal room than nestable wire or plastic crates, yet takes up the same footprint in storage The rugged all-plastic crate protects eggs better with greater resistance to puncturing and impact damage.
The greatest advantage comes in shipping product. The straight-wall collapsible design and premium HDPE resin allows you to stack higher than corrugated boxes. Using 48" × 40" pallets, you can ship about 24,000 more eggs per 53' trailer load using the Rehrig Pacific Stacking Egg Crate!
Today, reusable plastic crates are still the better sustainable alternative to one-way corrugated trays and shrink film packaging as repeatedly shown in life-cycle analysis by various institutions. See Building the Business Case for Reusable Transport Packaging.
Save space and money with less breakage using the Rehrig Pacific 15 dz. Stacking Egg Crate.
External Dimensions (L × W × H):
13.00" × 13.00" × 14.35" (33.0 cm × 33.0 cm × 36.5 cm)
Internal Dimensions (L × W × H):
12.00" × 12.00" × 14.00" (30.5 cm × 30.5 cm × 35.5 cm)
- Accepts all carton sizes including 2.5 dozen sleeves
- Rigid straight wall design allows you to stack eggs higher
- Rugged, impact resistant resin and milk crate style design provides greater protection for eggs less breakage in-plant and transit means fewer unsaleables in the stores
- Less labor to fill displays
- Reusable crates mean lower packaging costs
- No wasted packaging to dispose or collect
- 100% recyclable plastic with no metal parts
- Easily washable
- Consistent dimensions promote automated handling
- Colors: Choice of standard or optional non-heavy metal (NHM) or FDA approved colors
- Decoration: Molded-in or hot-stamp branded logos
- Tracking: Bar code labels or RFID tags
4010 E. 26th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
(800) 421-6244 US
(323) 262-5145 Int'l
(323) 269-8506 Fax