40 x 40 Wide Stringer Dairy Pallet
- External Dimensions: 40.0in L x 40in W x 5.0in H
- Fork Pocket Width: 31.5 - in
- Individual Fork Pocket Width: 13.2 - in
- Fork Pocket Height: 3.75 - in
- Weight: 33 - LBS
- Weight (R): 41.0 - LBS
- Weight (NR): 33.0 - LBS
- Maximum Edge Rackable Load: 3,000 - LBS
- Static Load Rating (NR): 10,000 - LBS
- Dynamic Load Rating (NR): 2,500 - LBS
- Static Load Rating: 30,000 - LBS
- Dynamic Load Rating: 4,000 - LBS
- 53’ Trailer Quantity: 750
- High-pressure injection molded plastic pallets made from UV stabilized high impact co-polymer
PP resin that will not absorb moisture or bacteria. The non-porous, cleanable, solid deck makes this pallet an optimal solution for sanitary environments.
- Rehrig’s 40 x 40 Pallet is designed for storage, handling, and shipping of dairy cases and products.
- Roughened top deck reduces slippage and helps keep loads in place while maximizing surface area.
- Design is ideal for stack loading, conveying systems, distribution, and cold storage.
- Both rugged and lightweight, the Rehrig Dairy Pallet is easier to handle than comparable woodor other plastic pallets.
- High-pressure injection molding allows Rehrig Pacific designers to strategically vary wall thickness to achieve lighter, yet stronger, plastic pallets when compared to other molding processes.
- Colors: Choice of standard or FDA approved colors
Decoration: Hot-stamp branded logos
- Tracking: Barcode labels or RFID tags
Edge lip: Molded-in straight or beveled perimeter deck lip
- Stringers: 2.5” or 3.8” outside stringers
Reinforcement: Offered with or without steel reinforcements
- Top Deck Surface: Light, heavy, or no scuffing