The eyes and ears of the waste industry.
Now in the palm of your hand.
Work Order + Inventory is a software that enables real time confirmation of container movements without the need for manual reporting. As part of the Vision® platform, Work Order + Inventory can provide visibility into container stock, inventory, and a lot more.
Boost Revenue Potential
- See accurate snapshot of availability
- Improve customer response
- Ensure continuous inventory availability
Improve Capital Utilization
- Minimize capital loss
- Reduce expenditures
- Improve cash flow through inventory controls
- Mitigate revenue loss
Enhance Customer Experience
- Minimize administrative and labor costs
- Gain visibility into delivery functions and improve efficiency
- Reduce excess disposal costs
- Optimize routing
Mobile Application Features
Residential Work Order Features
- Realtime work order closures
- Inventory visibility for route planning
- Optimized routing and mobile turn by turn directions
- Asset assignment by RFID or Barcode scanning
- Capture picture for visual verification
Bulk Pickup Work Order Module Features
- Realtime bulk work order closure at stops
- Record cubic yardage of bulk waste at stop real time
- Capture picture of bulk pick ups to verify work order validation, exceptions, and contamination
Asset Inventory Features
- Look up and Move – asset to yard, alternate address, and auditing by simply scanning barcode
- Update inventory – ability to scan asset (RFID or barcode) to update container status to maximize utilization
Service Request Website
Custom-built website portals that give residents access to requests for service forms.
Enables residents to opt-in to phone call, text, or email alerts to be reminded of an upcoming service appointment.