Work Order + Inventory application’s sophisticated account management capabilities enable both real-time confirmation and accurate inventory, eliminating the need for manual reporting.
How it Works
- Customer/Service/Dispatch receives call from resident or resident requests service on website.
- Dispatch accesses customer account details within Work Order + Inventory or their back office system. If residents use service request website the process is automated.
- Order goes into Work Order + Inventory directly or via back office system API.
- Dispatch selects and prioritizes work that needs to be performed. Work is sent to mobile users (drivers).
- Driver receives sequenced work orders, notifications of hot tickets and turn-by-turn directions.
- Driver scans cart and assigns a resolution code (delivered cart, removed cart, repair complete) and adds notes and pictures.
- Dispatch is able to observe real-time driver positioning, cart location, and work order status (ex: cart delivered, cart swapped, etc.).
Used for Residential and Commercial Asset tracking. The most vital component to any technology program for tracking assets is creating and maintaining an accurate database. Rehrig Pacific’s Work Order + Inventory app manages all asset transactions through a mobile application (accessed from any iOS or Android device) and desktop application. The platform encompasses work order process flows as well as inventory monitoring of all asset types. Also included is a complete Dispatch program, which allows for container maintenance route creation, optimization of stops, dynamic real-time dispatching, and an interactive mapping layer. The maintenance driver experience includes pre-route loading requirements, optimized turn-by-turn directions, and real-time completion of work orders in the field. The driver and desktop solutions combined automates the process for assigning assets to billable accounts, adjusting inventory availability (in yard), assigning LAT/LONG to service locations tracking scrap and warranty claims, and closing out work orders in the system. Desktop users have access to all standard reports, as well as customizable dashboards/widgets with notification alerts and an interactive real-time mapping center.
Residential Work Order Features
- Reporting suite designed to give customers an interactive view into their collection, work order, and inventory data to gain valuable business intelligence
- Enables user to adjust parameters to view on-demand dynamic reports
- View participation rates by stream and route, service, or trend lines
- Drill down into specific data sets with just a few clicks to display the information most valuable to your waste and recycling management programs.
Bulk Pick Up Work Order Module Features
- Real time work order closures at stops
– Allows desktop users to report on closed work orders while driver is on the road
– Ability to track work order throughput on day to day basis
- Provides driver with total count of carts to load on vehicle before going out on route
- Optimized routing to stops
– Provides driver with a route to each stop at the beginning of each day to maximize drivers work order completion
– Provides any new personnel with a recommended route in an unfamiliar area
- Capability of scanning carts at address upon delivery, repair, swap
– Reliably capture asset transactions with barcode scanning feature
- Ability to take picture of delivery / repair / swap
– Provides proof of completion to residents
Asset Inventory Features
- Ability to “look up and move” asset to yard, another address, by simply scanning barcode
– Ability to audit carts movements, locate homes of misplaced assets, and allocate an asset to an address without entering a work order.
- Update inventory – ability to scan asset RFID or barcode to identify accurate count of cart inventory of each size, type, and status
– Use this feature to organize the health and availability of each cart size and type.
- Allows users to manage cart purchasing through up-to-date cart inventory
- Categorize your inventory by status.
– Ready for use