|Narrow Stringer Specifications||IN/LB||MM/KG|
|Overall Fork Pocket Width (W1)||34.0||864|
|Individual Fork Pocket Width (W2)||14.5||368|
|Outer Stringer Width (W3)||2.5||63.5|
|Fork Pocket Height (H1)||3.75||95|
|Wide Stringer Specifications||IN/LB||MM/KG|
|Overall Fork Pocket Width (W1)||31.5||800|
|Individual Fork Pocket Width (W2)||13.2||335|
|Outer Stringer Width (W3)||3.8||96.5|
|Fork Pocket Height (H1)||3.75||95.3|
|Decoration Areas||WIDTH (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|Brand, Barcode or RFID Area (B1)||6.0||2.0|
|Static Load Rating (R)||30,000||13,600|
|Static Load Rating (NR)||10,000||4,536|
|Dynamic Load Rating (R)||4,000||1,800|
|Dynamic Load Rating (NR)||2,500||1,134|
|Maximum Edge Rackable Load (R)||3,000||1,361|
|Maximum Edge Rackable Load (NR)||Not Edge Rackable|
|53' Trailer Quantity||750|
Benefits & Features
- High-pressure injection molded plastic pallets made from UV stabilized high impact co- polymer PP resin that will not absorb moisture or bacteria. The non-porous, cleanable, solid deck makes this pallet an optimal solution for sanitary environments.
- Rehrig’s 40 x 40 Pallet is designed for storage, handling, and shipping of dairy cases
- Roughened top deck reduces slippage and helps keep loads in place while maximizing surface area.
- Design is ideal for stack loading, conveying systems, distribution, and cold storage.
- Both rugged and lightweight, the Rehrig Dairy Pallet is easier to handle than comparable wood or other plastic pallets.
- High-pressure injection molding allows Rehrig Pacific designers to strategically vary wall thickness to achieve lighter, yet stronger, plastic pallets when compared to other molding processes.
- Colors: Choice of standard or FDA approved colors
- Decoration: Hot-stamp branded logos
- Edge lip: Molded-in straight or beveled perimeter deck lip
- Stringers: 2.5″ or 3.8″ outside stringers
- Reinforcement: Offered with or without steel reinforcements
- Top Deck Surface: Light, heavy, or no scuffing
- RFID compatible, works with VisionTM Software solution
Alternative Material for Sustainability
- PCR – RPC Circular Plastic Economy, Automotive Bumpers, Cart Seats
- PIR – RPC Mfg Scrap
- Up to 30% Black
- Up to 10% Color