- High-pressure injection molded plastic pallets made from UV stabilized high impact co-polymer PP resin that will not absorb moisture or bacteria. The non-porous, cleanable, solid deck makes this pallet an optimal solution for sanitary environments.
- Rehrig’s 40 x 40 Pallet is designed for storage, handling, and shipping of dairy cases
- Roughened top deck reduces slippage and helps keep loads in place while maximizing surface area.
- Design is ideal for stack loading, conveying systems, distribution, and cold storage.
- Both rugged and lightweight, the Rehrig Dairy Pallet is easier to handle than comparable wood or other plastic pallets.
- High-pressure injection molding allows Rehrig Pacific designers to strategically vary wall thickness to achieve lighter, yet stronger, plastic pallets when compared to other molding processes.
- Colors: Choice of standard or FDA approved colors
- Decoration: Hot-stamp branded logos
- Edge lip: Molded-in straight or beveled perimeter deck lip
- Stringers: 2.5″ or 3.8″ outside stringers
- Reinforcement: Offered with or without steel reinforcements
- Top Deck Surface: Light, heavy, or no scuffing
- RFID compatible, works with VisionTM Software solution
Alternative Material for Sustainability
- PCR – RPC Circular Plastic Economy, Automotive Bumpers, Cart Seats
- PIR – RPC Mfg Scrap
- Up to 30% Black
- Up to 10% Color