|Overall Fork Pocket Width (W1)||30.0||762|
|Individual Fork Pocket Width (W2)||12.0||304.8|
|Overall Fork Pocket Length (L1)||30.0||762|
|Individual Fork Pocket Length (L2)||12.0||304.8|
|Fork Pocket Height (H1)||3.5||88.9|
|Edge Rack Capability||2,000||907.18|
|Dynamic Load Rating||4,000||1,814.37|
|Static Load Rating||10,000||4,535.92|
|53' Trailer Quantity||540|
|Decoration Areas||WIDTH (IN)||HEIGHT (IN)|
|Brand, Barcode or RFID Area (B1)||3.75||2.625|
Benefits & Features
- High-pressure injection molded plastic pallets are made from co-polymer polypropylene resin that will not absorb moisture or bacteria and their appearance is more attractive for retail applications than wooden pallets.
- Roughened top deck reduces slippage and helps keep loads in place.
- Full picture frame and cruciform bottom work smoothly with automated pallet handling equipment.
- Tapered bottom edges on all sides allow easy four-way entry and exit for pallet jacks and fork lifts.
- Absence of any metal fasteners and splinters means no parts that can protrude and damage products or cause injury.
- Rugged and lightweight, they are easier to handle than comparable wood or other plastic pallets.
- 2-piece, Snap-LockTM allows for quick and easy repair while reducing damage from pallet jacks thus offering substantially longer life.
- High-pressure injection molding allows Rehrig Pacific designers to strategically vary wall thickness to achieve lighter yet stronger plastic pallets when compared to other molding processes.
- Colors: Choice of standard or optional non- heavy metal (NHM) or FDA approved colors
- Decoration: Hot-stamp branded logos
- Edge lip: Corner edge lips available
- Material: UL® listed flame retardant resin available
- RFID compatible, works with VisionTM Software solution
Alternative Material for Sustainability
- PCR – RPC Circular Plastic Economy, Automotive Bumpers, Cart Seats
- PIR – RPC Mfg Scrap
- Up to 15% Black
- Up to 10% Color