We have solutions for all the challenges you’re facing
As a leader in the supply chain industry for over 100 years, Rehrig Pacific understands the unique challenges our partners face. From labor shortages and fluctuating fuel prices to sustainability measures, we tackle the most challenging questions so that our distributor partners have solutions that make a difference.
Schedule a Consultation
- Improved DC picker and QC efficiency
- Reduction in product damages
- Real-time visibility into enterprise sustainability
- Asset tracking and enable asset recovery
- Reduction in DC and delivery personnel training
- Increased packaging and pallet sustainability
- Increased safety and reduction of injuries
- Increased trust between provider and end customer
- Improved in-store delivery efficiency
- Enable “off hour” delivery
- Improved delivery dispute functionality
- Biometrics and visibility into delivery process
- Daily digital engagement with end customer
- Increased profitability for end customer
- Elimination of retail penalties for missing or non-visible deliveries
- Proof of delivery and post-audit of customer order auditable delivery
- 100% validation and quality audit of all orders
A COHESIVE ECOSYSTEM
Integrated packaging, technology, material handling, and services
By utilizing all four pillars of our business, we are providing a completely interconnected and sustainable end-to-end solution for our customers.
We offer a diverse portfolio of material handling delivery lifts and sleds with corresponding pallets designed to meet the needs of direct store delivery while improving the lives of drivers and delivery personnel.
Tag your pallets, track in real-time, confirm and manage deliveries, optimize routes, communicate with drivers, find where orders went wrong, and identify opportunities for greater efficiency.
Our line of core products prioritizes sustainable solutions that ensure a better future for our environment and your business, with pallets, shells, and crates created with post-consumer recycled materials.
Optimized DSD supply chain for everyone
Why settle for a fragmented supply chain when you could have a complete direct store delivery solution?